Our mission is to provide the highest quality treatment for the recovery of those who suffer from addiction. As we continue to grow, we are looking for skilled professionals that could share our passion for helping others. Our Admission Coordinator position is more than just a job; it’s about making a difference.
We encourage you to take the essential role of assisting others to transform their lives one step at the time. Apply today by sending your resume to: email@example.com
- Deerfield, FL
- Stuart, FL
- Take calls from people looking for substance abuse treatment;
- Be able to stay positive, rational and professional at all times while in contact with the client or their family.
- Determine whether or not the caller wants to come to treatment.
- Determine if the caller has insurance or is able to self-pay for treatment.
- Fill out and submit a verification of benefits to have insurance verified.
- Fill out an accurate and truthful clinical intake assessment in regards to the potential client.
- Contact client once insurance information comes back in a timely manner.
- Sell a certain program based on the insurance, available resources, age, gender and medical needs;
- Be knowledgeable about the programs we have to offer, treatment types, length of stay, after-treatment options as well as living and food accommodations and amenities;
- Be prepared to ask client if they’re able to contribute any money for either their flight, money of top of an insurance policy or to pay an out of pocket expense.
- Give the client an honest and truthful description of what is being offered at the appropriate facilities and put emphasis on the treatment rather than the amenities.
- If any money is to be collected, credit card information must be obtained and properly passed onto a Client Care Coordinator to be processed.
- Transfer the client to a Client Care Coordinator to book flight once the client has committed to going to treatment and both the insurance and clinical assessment have been approved.
- Keep contact with client while on their way to the airport and before boarding the flight; ensure the client gets to detox and makes it to the facility.
- Have a basic understanding of how substance abuse insurance coverage works, what types of insurance we can and cannot accept in-house, and what types of insurance we have to send out to a partner facility;
- Have a basic understanding of what the partner facilities offer.
- Understand how the bonus structure works and the appropriate parties to contact with questions regarding bonuses.
- Have a basic understanding of the following:
- HIPAA and how to protect the client, yourself and the company;
- How FMLA and Cobra works and how a person qualifies;
- What SAMHSA is;
- Type of substances abused and how they can be abused.
- Keep track of hours worked, without exceeding the amount of expected hours per work week.
- Track each admit, any money collected, and whether client paid for their own flight.
- Palm City, FL
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Assists Executive Assistant when needed.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers.