Welcome to Aid in Recovery!
Recover at One of the Top Treatment Facilities in the United States
At Aid in Recovery, we guide our clients through the rehab process. Our certified addiction and mental illness addiction specialists change the lives of the people who call us every day.
Aid in Recovery’s certified and skilled addiction specialists assess each of their client’s needs individually and create a customized treatment plan based on the needs and requirements of each person. We enroll our clients in rehab centers that follow through on the plans we design with you over the phone.
Our clients overcome their addictions with our guidance and help.
Our clients get clean because we only offer services from the most effective and renowned drug rehab centers in the country. Our rehabs are safe, reliable and staffed by people who care. They provide life-changing solutions to life-threatening addiction problems.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, when you call us, you will get clean. You will heal. You will be free from the grasp of addiction. Call Us Now 800-910-3734
Nationally Recognized Treatment Programs
Our main focus is you. We will help you locate the most comfortable and effective treatment program in the nation for your specific addiction. We will find you a treatment program that ensures you a stable and successful recovery.
- We only work with the highest rated and accredited rehab facilities in the US.
- We only work with rehab centers at the forefront of the industry, rehabs staffed by knowledgeable medical professionals who are on the cutting edge of the latest trends in addiction treatment.
- We only work with rehab centers that treat addiction problems with solutions inspired by the most effective, trusted, and proven techniques.
- Aid in Recovery’s certified addiction and mental illness addiction specialists are great at what they do. They have built a solid, trustworthy reputation by learning about each of their client’s personal needs and providing a tailored solution.
- We understand addiction. We educate our clients. We have the most accurate and latest information on treatment programs available across the country.
If you are like most of the people who call us, you are facing a breaking point.
When you call one of our certified addiction and mental health specialists, you are speaking to an expert. In fact, most of our addiction specialists are former addicts who have turned their lives around. Our staff will understand exactly where you are now, because they have been through this same process themselves.
When you call, the first thing we will do is a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL Assessment.
During this initial assessment over the phone, we ask you questions and uncover any underlying issues that may have led to your chemical dependency. We want to know how and why you became addicted to chemical substances so we can evaluate your options. Then, we will find a course of treatment to address those problems at the source.
We will help you find a rehab to fit your specific addiction, your insurance options, location, your family situation, your personal desires, and of course, your budget.
It’s really that simple.
It’s a phone call.
Our drug and alcohol treatment options include: detox, residential treatment, intensive outpatient treatment, alternative therapies and Christian programs. Whether you are looking for a place near home, or you’re ready to get away from your current surroundings, our skilled admissions team can help you.
Your addiction problems did not manifest themselves overnight. A transition away from addiction to recovery will not happen overnight, but it can and will happen with our guidance and support.
You Addiction Problem Has an Answer- We’re Here to Help. Call Now 800-910-3734!